IP Camera System with 8 Ultra HD 4K Security Cameras & Lorex Secure Connectivity
Keep watch over the things that matter most with this professional-grade security camera system from Lorex. This system features eight 4K (8MP) Ultra HD cameras and an 8-channel NVR with a 2TB hard drive. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation.
4K resolution video clarity
4K clarity will give you the best chance to capture useable evidence should an incident ever occur on your property. With 4× the amount of pixels of a 1080p HD security camera, this camera will deliver extremely detailed images and allow for greater digital zooms so you can see further into the distance.
Easy PoE installation
Your security cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect them to the included NVR. This cable provides video transmission, power to the camera, a stable network connection, and installation flexibility up to 300ft (as the camera does not need to be plugged into a nearby power source).
*Click here to purchase extension cables. You can also incorporate a PoE switch if more distance is needed.
Stay connected with Lorex Secure
Connect your smartphone or tablet to our Lorex Secure app to make your entire surveillance system accessible from virtually anywhere in the world. It is full of innovative features that will make monitoring your property easier. Among many other features, Lorex Secure allow you to turn off and on a camera, and send you motion activated push notifications to your smart device.
Enhanced security monitoring with HDR
These cameras use a High Dynamic Range (HDR) feature to automatically adjust the picture's brightness by finding the perfect balance between the brightest and darkest portions of the video. Using HDR results in optimized, highly-detailed security video in all sections of the frame.
Increased clarity in low-light settings
Your cameras use DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology to filter out noise from low-light settings as well any noise caused by motion. By eliminating graininess, your cameras provide a cleaner, more accurate image with better clarity, sharpness, and improved motion detection. Not only does DNR reduce noise, but it reduces video file sizes as well, giving you greater disc space for storage.
All-weather security camera
Your 4K security cameras are rated IP66. This ensures for safe outdoor installations. Furious winds, torrential downpours, and furious snowstorms are no match for this rugged security camera. It will even continue to operate in freezing climates as low as -22°F / -30°C. So go ahead and place them where you need them most.
Solid metal camera housing
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, your security cameras allow for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. The high-grade aluminum body makes this camera perfect for outdoor use, protecting it from the harshest of weather. This housing also protects your camera from large impacts unlike conventional plastic security cameras.
Security-grade hard drive pre-installed
Record video to the pre-installed 2TB security grade hard drive. This 100% duty-cycle hard drive is designed for surveillance, providing reliable storage for weeks or even months. You can also customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record up to 4K HD for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency. You can also conserve storage space by only recording scenes with movement or by only recording between scheduled times.
Longer record times with HEVC compression
This security camera uses HEVC compression technology to save you storage space. HEVC stands for High Efficiency Video Compression (also known as H.265 or MPEG-H Part 2), and can compress video up to 40% more than its predecessor AVC (Advanced Video Coding) or H.264 video compression, with the same quality of video. This means that you can keep the 4K video quality without the large 4K file sizes.
4K-Capable HD Network Video Recorder Features:
- Supports real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels - 4 the detail of 1080p @ up to 25/30fps
- Supports industry-leading 4K recording
- 8 built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Lorex Secure™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™)
- PC and Mac compatible – Lorex Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security system from anywhere
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 8TB
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network
- 4K video output – view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size, improved storage and network efficiency
- Pentaplex Operation – view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD & 4K TVs
4K Ultra HD IR Bullet IP Camera Features:
- UltraHD 4K image sensor delivers 4x the detail of 1080p
- 4K video recording provides ultraHD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision? delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions
- IR night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 88° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 60ft (18m) CAT5e cable included per camera
- Extend the camera's video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Single-screw bracket adjustment for faster installation
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof Ethernet connector cover for a protective seal against the elements
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)
With or Without the Internet
Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smartphone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
NVR Network Video Recorder
Security NVRs will connect to IP cameras using CAT5 network cables and will store pre-compressed video footage from IP cameras.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
|Standart Night Vision||Long <150ft|
|Color Night Vision||Long <150ft|
|Includes Dome Camera||No|
|Includes Bullet Camera||Yes|
|Includes PTZ Camera||No|
|App||Lorex Secure on Android and IOS|
|Remote App View||Yes|
|IR Night Vision||130ft - Standard Night Vision|
|Resolution||4K @30FPS (Ultra HD)|