4K NVR with 8 Channels and Lorex Secure Remote Connectivity
Keep watch and protect what matters most in greater detail than ever before. This powerful 8-channel Network Video Recorder (NVR) is compatible with IP security cameras from 720p to 4K. It uses Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) cabling for a straightforward installation process that doesn't require a professional. Features available through the compatible Lorex Secure™ app (such as motion-activated push notifications) will keep you up-to-date of activity around your property. This top-of-the-line NVR makes for a formidable cornerstone of your network security system and will help you capture the evidence you need should an intrusion or incident occur.
Experience the 4K difference
Don't miss a thing with this powerful 4K capable NVR. Record smooth 4K video in real-time (30 frames per second) on all 8 channels (8MP security cameras required). 4K resolution (3840 × 2160) compared to 1080p resolution (1920 × 1080) will provide you with a new level detail and clarity. This higher pixel count also adds an increased ability to digitally zoom in on distant objects without significant image quality reduction. This means that 4K resolution will offer you the best chance to capture useful evidence such as distinct facial features if an incident occurs.
Smart monitoring with Lorex Secure™ app
Connect this NVR to our Lorex Secure™ app to stay connected to your security system no matter where in the world. View live and recorded video straight from your smartphone or tablet using this app. It is easy to use and ready in 3 simple steps. You can also access your security cameras using a web browser on your PC or Mac computer through the Lorex Secure™ web viewing portal. Features such as free cloud-storage, RapidRecap® and motion-triggered push notifications will keep your security system at your fingertips at all times.
See more, watch less with RapidRecap®
Experience the rapid way to watch security footage. Use the Lorex Secure™ app to create a RapidRecap® video that compiles hours' worth of motion activity into a short video summary. In these videos you will see all motion-triggered events superimposed onto your screen simultaneously. Each moving object also has a timestamp attached to it so you can tell when it happened.
Rugged security-grade hard drive preinstalled
The LNR6100 includes an hefty 2TB security grade hard drive preinstalled. This heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage. Set your NVR to record at a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency or conserve storage space with motion-activated and scheduled recording options.
Visit our Hard Drive Calculator to estimate your desired specifications.
4K-Capable HD Network Video Recorder Features:
- Supports real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels - 4 the detail of 1080p @ up to 25/30fps
- Supports industry-leading 4K recording
- 8 built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Lorex Secure™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™)
- PC and Mac compatible – Lorex Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security system from anywhere
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 8TB
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network
- 4K video output – view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size, improved storage and network efficiency
- Pentaplex Operation – view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD & 4K TVs
NVR Network Video Recorder
Security NVRs will connect to IP cameras using CAT5 network cables and will store pre-compressed video footage from IP cameras.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
|HDD Bay||1 Disk Slot|
|Support Analog Cameras||No|
|Remote App View||Yes|
|App||Lorex Secure on Android and IOS|
|Storage Capacity||1 x 8TB|