Lorex Home Security System with 4K DVR, Sixteen 1080p Outdoor Metal Cameras, 3TB Hard Drive, 130ft Night Vision
Secure what matters with this complete, easy-to-install, 1080p HD security monitoring system. Containing our 16-channel D841 Digital Video Recorder (DVR) and sixteen 1080p HD weatherproof dome security cameras, this home security system from Lorex will deliver excellent video quality to capture those important moments - day and night.
Crystal clear HD 1080p security cameras Sixteen 1080p HD security cameras comprise this exclusive security system from Lorex. This resolution ensures detailed live viewing and recording that leaves nothing to the imagination. Also, these cameras can record at a real-time 30 frames-per-second (FPS) recording rate to ensure smooth on-screen movement.
See through the dark with outstanding night vision The dome cameras included here contain cutting edge infrared (IR) LEDs that make it possible to see clearly through the dark up to 130ft / 40m in ambient lighting and up to 90ft / 28m away in total darkness. ClearNight imaging technology assists with low light operation and recording efficiency. SmartIR functionality helps with close up recognition, so you can be confident that your security cameras are watching even when you cannot.
Built for the outdoors With an IP66 weatherproof rating, the surveillance cameras in this bundle are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation. Your cameras can withstand all weather climates and will even continue to operate in extreme temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C).
Full Metal Camera Housing Built from a solid unibody metal housing, your cameras allow for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. The aluminum body makes these cameras perfect for outdoor use, as it will help protect them from harsh weather and vandalism.
Single cable camera connection Each analog security camera comes with a siamese BNC cable that provides video transmission and power to the camera. This cable can be run through walls to give you the flexibility to install the camera where you need it most. A wired video / power connectivity means constant connection to your cameras, so your recording never misses a beat.
Advanced motion detection Be aware whenever motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on up to 4 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Reliable security grade hard drive The DVR in this system is capable of working 24/7 without a break. Thankfully, so is the 3TB hard drive within it. Lorex uses security certified hard drives that are manufactured specifically to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring. This means that you can rely on this professional grade hard drive to safely store weeks (or even months) of security footage. It is also possible to manually upgrade the hard drive within the DVR to a hard drive up to 10TB in size.
With or without the internet This security camera systems can be used without being connected to the internet. This means that your data can only be accessed directly from your DVR. However, an internet connection is required to enable remote viewing, motion push notifications, and to download the latest firmware updates.
There are absolutely no monthly fees associated with this security system. All video footage is safely stored on the security grade hard drive located within the recorder.
Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the included HDMI cable.
Security DVRs connect to BNC cameras using RG59 coaxial cables and they compress and store video footage captured from security cameras.
Record and capture all the details, don't miss out anything. Full HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
4K Ultra High Definition Digital Video Surveillance Recorder
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)7
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Chromecast)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection8
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected6 (Available on up to 4 channels)
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Weatherproof 1080p High Definition IR Dome Security Camera:
- True HD 1080p Image Sensor1
- Crystal clear video with outstanding detail, day or night
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness2
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance, improving recording efficiency
- Extreme temperature performance (-22°F ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
- Wide angle 90° field of view
- Residential and business friendly compact design
- 3-axis design for wall / ceiling mounting