HD 1080p 8 Channel 4 Camera Security System
There’s room to grow as security needs evolve with this exciting and exclusive security system from Lorex. Enjoy a heightened level of detail and clarity thanks to stunning high definition video. The MPX84 features a first-class 8-channel DV700 HD DVR and four 1080p weatherproof night vision security cameras. Space for four additional security cameras is there for when your monitoring needs evolve, making it an ideal security system for a growing business.
Crystal clear 1080p high definition security monitoring
Using standard BNC cabling, the MPX84 delivers stunning detail, and vivid high definition images. HD quality leaves nothing in question, and can be the difference in identifying faces. Real-time video at 30 frames-per-second (in 720p mode) provides extremely smooth on-screen movement, so that you never miss moment. Use the included HDMI cable and easily connect MPX84’s high definition DVR to an HDTV or LCD monitor and view live security video or recordings.
Analog HD cameras such as the LBV2711B HD bullet security camera can be placed up to 800 feet away from the DVR - making them ideal for securing large properties (see documentation for complete details). The 8-channel DVR is also backwards-compatible, which means it can be used with older compatible BNC cameras. This unique feature allows you to expand your security coverage without purchasing additional cameras.
Stay connected, from virtually anywhere with Lorex Cloud™ App
View every camera in your security system with our innovative cloud solution - Lorex Cloud™. Lorex Cloud makes your MPX84 security system accessible via the internet. Use our free Lorex Cloud™ app to access your system via your smartphone or tablet. With Lorex Cloud™ you can even set your DVR to send motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments.
Security cameras that provide 24/7 protection
Cutting edge infrared (IR) LEDs provide excellent performance in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 150ft /46m in ambient lighting (up to 100ft / 31m in total darkness). The LBV2711B HD security camera also features SmartIR technology that aids close up recognition of objects. ClearNight imaging is used to provide superior low light operation (and recording efficiency). Be confident your Lorex security cameras will not leave you in the dark.
Security cameras for all-season protection
The LBV2711B HD security camera is extremely rugged and flexible. Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options make it possible to place cameras where you need them most - indoors and outdoors. With an IP66 weatherproof rating, the LBV2711B’s can endure heavy rainfalls and extreme temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). Lightweight (yet durable) polycarbonate housing makes the LBV2711B a top contender for protecting what matters most.
Security certified hard drive included
The MPX84 employs a security certified hard drive, manufactured specifically for the high workload demanded by security monitoring. A 2TB hard drive within the DV700 HD DVR can store weeks (or even months) of recorded footage and is designed for constant operation. Adjust your DVR’s settings to a lower resolution (or program scheduled recording times and motion triggered recordings) to conserve hard drive space.
8 channel, analog HD 1080p security DVR:
- True high definition 1080p recording on all cameras
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- PTZ cameras supported, remote control through App
- H.264 video compression
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- Automatic firmware upgrade
- 3-Step remote view with Lorex Cloud
- PC and Mac compatible
- Instant mobile viewing on smartphones and tablets
- Advanced apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- Mobile push notifications of motion events and email alerts
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
1080p HD Bullet Security Camera Features:
- True HD 1080p Image Sensor
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance, improving recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)
- Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- 90° field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate housing
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Residential and business friendly compact design
No Monthly Fees
There are absolutely no monthly fees associated with this security system. All video footage is safely stored on the security grade hard drive located within the recorder.
With or Without the Internet
Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smartphone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
Connects directly to TVs and Monitors
Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the included HDMI cable.
DVR Digital Video Recorder
Security DVRs connect to BNC cameras using RG59 coaxial cables and they compress and store video footage captured from security cameras.
HD 1080P Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Record and capture all the details, don't miss out anything. Full HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Lorex Cloud Connection and Apps
Lorex Cloud will help simplify and organize your life by keeping track of all your security cameras from anywhere in the world on any iPhone , iPad or Android devices.
|Standart Night Vision||Long <150ft|
|Color Night Vision||-|
|Includes Dome Camera||No|
|Includes Bullet Camera||Yes|
|Includes PTZ Camera||No|
|App||Lorex Cloud on Android and IOS|
|Remote App View||Yes|
|IR Night Vision||150ft - Standard Night Vision|