1080p Camera System with 8 Channel DVR and 8 1080p Metal Outdoor Cameras, 150FT Night Vision
Own a reliable and cost effective professional surveillance solution ideal for your home or business with the MPX88M security system from Lorex. Experience a heightened level of detail and clarity in your surveillance footage thanks to top-quality high definition video. This complete web exclusive security system features our 8-channel DV700 HD digital video recorder (DVR). It also comes with eight weatherproof 1080p HD security cameras, with excellent night vision capability.
1080p High Definition security surveillance
Protect what matters most with 1080p high definition surveillance monitoring. HD quality can be the difference in identifying important details such as faces. Smooth on-screen movement thanks to the 30 frames-per-second frame rate (in 720p mode) makes sure you never miss a moment. Wide 90° angle lenses from each of the LBV2711B HD bullet security cameras delivers broad video coverage for monitoring large areas.
Analog connection for flexible installation
RG59 siamese BNC cabling provides both video and power transmission for a simple connection between your security cameras, power and DVR. If required, analog HD cameras like the LBV2711B HD security camera can be installed up to 800 feet away from the DVR. This makes them perfect for securing large properties (see documentation for complete details).
Secure remote viewing with Lorex Cloud™ App
Connect your DVR to our free Lorex Cloud™ app to securely view your security system from your mobile device. See what your cameras see (or watch their recorded footage) from wherever you are in the world. With iOS and Android options, your security system will always be at your fingertips. Customize features like push notifications and instant email alerts for motion-triggered events to ensure you are always connected to your property.
Professional night vision security monitoring
Never be left in the dark with your Lorex security system. Capture the details you need throughout the night with cutting edge infrared (IR) LEDs that can see up to 150ft (46m) in ambient lighting and up to 100ft (31m) in total darkness. ClearNight imaging delivers superior low light performance and improves recording efficiency. They also feature SmartIR technology that helps with close up recognition of details in the dark.
Extreme temperature weatherproof security cameras
The LBV2711B HD security camera is made to endure the most unforgiving climates. IP66 rated, they are well-suited for both indoor and outdoor applications. Your cameras will continue to operate in extreme temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). Vandal resistant design and lightweight polycarbonate housings ensure that these security cameras are a worry-free choice for everyday security monitoring.
Reliable security certified HDD
The 2TB security grade hard drive in the MPX88M’s DVR is engineered to handle the high workloads demanded by HD security monitoring systems. This hard drive can save weeks (even months) of reliable security footage. Record at a lower resolution or program scheduled recording times to maximize hard drive space. The motion-triggered recording option saves additional storage space by constantly keeping watch, but only recording when movement is detected.
8 channel, analog HD 1080p security DVR:
- True high definition 1080p recording on all cameras
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- PTZ cameras supported, remote control through App
- H.264 video compression
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- Automatic firmware upgrade
- 3-Step remote view with Lorex Cloud
- PC and Mac compatible
- Instant mobile viewing on smartphones and tablets
- Advanced apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- Mobile push notifications of motion events and email alerts
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
1080p HD Bullet Security Camera Features:
- True HD 1080p Image Sensor
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance, improving recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)
- Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- 90° field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate housing
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Residential and business friendly compact design
No Monthly Fees
There are absolutely no monthly fees associated with this security system. All video footage is safely stored on the security grade hard drive located within the recorder.
With or Without the Internet
Standalone camera systems do not need the internet to operate. However, an internet connection will be necessary if you wish to use a smartphone, tablet or computer to access features such as remote monitoring.
Connects directly to TVs and Monitors
Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the included HDMI cable.
DVR Digital Video Recorder
Security DVRs connect to BNC cameras using RG59 coaxial cables and they compress and store video footage captured from security cameras.
HD 1080P Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Record and capture all the details, don't miss out anything. Full HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.
24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
Lorex Cloud Connection and Apps
Lorex Cloud will help simplify and organize your life by keeping track of all your security cameras from anywhere in the world on any iPhone , iPad or Android devices.
|Camera Combination||10 Bullet|
|Standart Night Vision||Long <150ft|
|Color Night Vision||-|
|Includes Dome Camera||No|
|Includes Bullet Camera||Yes|
|Includes PTZ Camera||No|
|App||Lorex Cloud on Android and IOS|
|Remote App View||Yes|
|IR Night Vision||150ft - Standard Night Vision|