1080p Camera System with 8-Channel 4K DVR and Eight 1080p HD Metal Outdoor Cameras, 150FT Night Vision
Own a reliable and cost effective professional surveillance solution ideal for your home or business with this security camera system from Lorex. Experience a heightened level of detail and clarity in your surveillance footage thanks to top-quality high definition video. This web exclusive security system features our 8-channel D841 4K Ultra HD digital video recorder (DVR) and eight weatherproof 1080p HD security cameras with excellent long range night vision capability.
1080p High Definition security surveillance Protect what matters most with 1080p high definition surveillance cameras. HD quality can be the difference in identifying important details such as faces. Smooth on-screen movement thanks to the 30 frames-per-second frame rate makes sure you never miss a moment. Each camera also features a wide 90° angle lens that delivers broad video coverage for monitoring large areas.
Professional night vision security monitoring Never be left in the dark with your Lorex security system. Capture the details you need throughout the night with cutting edge infrared (IR) LEDs that can see up to 150ft (46m) in ambient lighting and up to 100ft (31m) in total darkness. ClearNight imaging delivers superior low light performance and improves recording efficiency. They also feature SmartIR technology that helps with close up recognition of details in the dark.
All-season outdoor performance A residential and business friendly compact design allows you to place these security cameras where you need them most - indoors and outdoors. They can persevere through the most unforgiving climates and will even continue to operate in extreme temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). A rugged metal housing and a vandal-resistant cable pass-through design also protects these HD security cameras to ensure year-round performance.
Single cable camera connection Each analog security camera comes with a siamese BNC cable that provides video transmission and power to the camera. This cable can be run through walls to give you the flexibility to install the camera where you need it most. A wired video / power connectivity means constant connection to your cameras, so your recording never misses a beat.
Advanced motion detection Be aware whenever motion is detected on your property with advanced motion detection. This system features person/vehicle detection on up to 4 channels which helps reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms from moving branches or animals. Important motion events that are recorded can easily be found using the Smart Search feature, which organizes events by type (e.g. person/vehicle motion vs. general motion, etc.).
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
Reliable security grade hard drive The DVR in this system is capable of working 24/7 without a break. Thankfully, so is the 2TB hard drive within it. Lorex uses security certified hard drives that are manufactured specifically to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring. This means that you can rely on this professional grade hard drive to safely store weeks (or even months) of security footage. It is also possible to manually upgrade the hard drive within the DVR to a hard drive up to 8TB in size.
With or without the internet This security camera systems can be used without being connected to the internet. This means that your data can only be accessed directly from your DVR. However, an internet connection is required to enable remote viewing, motion push notifications, and to download the latest firmware updates.
There are absolutely no monthly fees associated with this security system. All video footage is safely stored on the security grade hard drive located within the recorder.
Easily watch live video feeds or review video footage on most Monitors or HD TVs by using the included HDMI cable.
Security DVRs connect to BNC cameras using RG59 coaxial cables and they compress and store video footage captured from security cameras.
Record and capture all the details, don't miss out anything. Full HD resolution with accurate color reproduction brings your recorded video to life.
The hard drives are designed to work in a security environment, including simultaneous recording & playback from various streams.
4K Ultra High Definition Digital Video Surveillance Recorder
- Capable of recording up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)7
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Chromecast)
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection8
- Get push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected6 (Available on up to 4 channels)
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Ample storage space with no monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed to handle the workload of 24/7 monitoring
1080p HD Bullet Security Camera Features:
- True HD 1080p Image Sensor1
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 150ft (46m) in ambient lighting & 100ft (31m) in total darkness2
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
- Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- 90° field of view
- Cable pass-through bracket design
- Heavy-duty metal housing
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Residential and business friendly compact design